We are looking to fill the role of PR Assistant.
Food PR is Ireland’s leading PR agency in food and hospitality. We work with some of the most exciting brands and names in the Irish food and hospitality industry. We have fun in what we do and we love the clients we work with. Cultivating an agency with high standards and a cohesive team is what we do best.
Our new PR Assistant will be assisting across a broad change of day-to-day activity. They will have an eagle eye for detail, full of enthusiasm, and the ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
You’ll be process-driven and have a natural tendency towards being uber-organised with a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who is hard-working and ambitious with a passion for developing your career. Self-motivated with a positive, friendly attitude and insightful and sensitive to how the media work.
- Excellent project management and admin skills.
- Ideally experience using Asana, Google Drive, and some WordPress
- Proven writing skills – for online and offline.
- Excellent reporting and time management skills.
- A passion for the Irish food, hospitality, and consumer media landscape.
- Ability to work on own initiative and set priorities.
- Ideally 1-2 years PR / Marketing agency experience.
- Degree in Journalism / English or related field with Postgrad in PR or Comms preferred.
- Ideally, demonstrable experience in creating content, growing social media accounts.
Applicants must be currently residing in Ireland. The role will be carried out remotely with some occasional travel and evening work when required.
Salary based on experience. If you have a passion for Irish hospitality, have an eye for detail, and want to have a delicious PR career – join us.
Please apply immediately, in confidence, to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining your suitability and CV. Immediate start.