Looking for a varied, interesting and challenging role in social media and community management?
Social Media and Content Management:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Food PR and Marketing clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for clients.
- Maintaining existing websites, adding content
- Working with and moulding Wordpress Template designs.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Engaging with our clients’ target audiences on social media sites by sharing content, finding ways to grow company followership, and improve overall engagement with our agency and clients’ Company Pages.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging social media network and blogs as content hubs, such as leveraging clients suppliers social media network and in turn our clients social media network.
- Tweeting on behalf of clients and agency each day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ for each client, making the most of SEO tricks to help our clients get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients keyword and SEO strategies.
- Conducting competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Degree or Masters in digital marketing or a communications related field.
- Must have an experienced understanding of the Social Media universe, including Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and all other applicable sites.
- Must possess exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Must be extremely social and creative
- Experience with multimedia software (including Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to customer service and a can-do attitude
- Website content management experience including WordPress CMS
- Search engine marketing including SEO and PPC campaigns
- Able to effectively manage time and multi-task
Send a cover letter and some recent case studies to: Olivia Collins olivia @foodpr.ie
Creativity is encouraged!