Due To Recent New Client Wins We Are Looking For A New PR Professional To Our Team.
Want To Be An Integral Part Of An Ambitious And Growing Team That Hold High Standards And Exciting Visions?
Our Clients include Celebrity Chefs and Restaurateurs, Exciting Consumer Food Brands, Luxury Venues And Boutique Hotels and much-loved Food Chains. We Are The Communication Partner For Ground-Breaking Food Events And Movements.
PR Account Manager/ PR Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a Senior PR Executive with potential or Account Manager with a passion for Irish food producers, Irish restaurants and hospitality industry.
You must be able to work comfortably remotely, full of enthusiasm and ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and accounts.
You are very online savvy and a keen eye for detail, design and ability to create top-class content. You must be process-driven and have a natural tendency towards being uber organised.
Applicants must be currently residing in Ireland and satisfy the criteria* below.
- Contributing to a strategic level to client comms plans
- Day to day account management and taking ownership of each client account objectives.
- Adding creative input and knowing trends in comms and how they can enhance client work.
- Input and management of project management software
- Usual day to day PR activities such as acting as media relations for our portfolio of clients.
- Research, draft and distribute PR materials (press releases, interview pitches, photo-call notices).
- Liaising with national, local and specialist food media to maximise media coverage.
- Writing photography briefs and working closely with photographers to coordinate photo shoots.
- Compilation of End of Month/Quarter Reports and demonstrating KPIs.
- 2-4 years agency experience with 1-2 years at Senior Account Executive / Account Management level.
- A B.A. Hon.s Degree in Journalism or English with Postgrad in PR or Comms
- Must have demonstrable experience in creating content, growing social media accounts and digital marketing.
- Excellent software and project management skills.
- Ideally deep experience using Asana, Google Drive and some WordPress
- Proven writing skills – for online and offline.
- Excellent reporting and time management skills.
- A passion for the Irish food, hospitality and consumer media landscape.
- Ability to work on own initiative and set priorities.
- Hard-working and ambitious with a passion for developing your career. Self-motivated with a positive, friendly attitude. Creative with the ability to develop newsworthy and innovative concepts for clients’ offering, along with being insightful and sensitive to how media work.
Salary based on experience. If you have a passion for Irish restaurants, know your food and want to have a and delicious PR career – join us.
Please apply immediately, in confidence, to [email protected] with cover letter outlining your suitability and CV. Immediate start.