Due to recent new client wins we are looking for a new PR professional to our team.
Want to be an integral part of an ambitious and growing team that hold high standards and exciting visions?
Our clients include celebrity chefs and restaurateurs, exciting consumer food brands, luxury venues and boutique hotels and castles and much loved food chains. We are the communication partner for ground-breaking food events and movements.
Consumer PR Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager that has experience and responsibility in running accounts for clients with a passion for food, hospitality and consumer, or a Senior PR Exec who is ready for the next move in their career to account management.
You must be a self starter, full of enthusiasm and ability to take ownership of tasks and accounts, You are very online savvy and a keen eye for design, content creation and how offline campaigns can be creatively developed into kick ass online campaigns.
The role is based in Dublin city centre in a new vibrant office space. Applicants must be currently residing in Ireland and satisfy the criteria* below.
- Contributing on a strategy level to client comms plans
- Day to day account management and taking ownership of each client account objectives.
- Adding creative input and knowing trends in comms and how they can enhance client work.
- Usual day to day PR activities such as acting as media relations for our portfolio of clients.
- Research, draft and distribute PR materials (press releases, interview pitches, photo-call notices).
- Liaising with national, local and specialist food media to maximise media coverage.
- Writing photography briefs and working closely with photographers to coordinate photo shoots.
- Compilation of End of Month/Quarter reports and demonstrating KPIs.
- 2-4 years agency experience with 1-2 years at Senior Account Executive / Account Management level.
- Practical and demonstrable digital marketing and social skills preferred.
- Excellent software and project management skills.
- Proven writing skills – for online and offline.
- Excellent reporting and time management skills.
- Good knowledge on the Irish food, hospitality and consumer media landscape.
- A BA Degree in Journalism/ English / Postgrad in PR or Comms
- Ability to work on own initiative and set priorities.
- Hard working and ambitious with a passion for developing your career. Self-motivated with a positive, friendly attitude. Creative with ability to develop newsworthy and innovative concepts for clients’ offering, along with being insightful and sensitive to how media work.
Salary based on experience. If you want to have a fun, creative, challenging and delicious PR career – join us.
Please apply immediately, in confidence, to [email protected] with cover letter outlining your suitability and CV. Please note only successful applicants will be called for interview.