We are looking for a Client Manager to join our small and growing agency. Fast paced and fun,we are hard-working and passionate about our clients.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience working within an agency environment. Must be familiar with the Irish food media and have a track record in consumer PR and communications.
You should be ambitious and engaged, process-driven with a love of Irish food. Someone who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
Working closely with agency owner and PR Director the PR Manager’s day-to-day tasks tasks will include PR campaign management, media relations, business development and reporting plus a lot of other things that can’t be planned for.
We are also looking for a PR Executive. Day-to-day tasks will include reporting, social media admin and general PR office tasks – plus a lot of things that can’t be planned for.
Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
Min. 2 years marketing and PR experience along with relevant qualifications.
Apply in confidence to email@example.com with resumé, cover letter etc, and because we’re curious, let us know what food makes you happy.
Also please state job position you are applying for and any salary expectations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3/4 years’ experience in a reputable PR agency
- Excellent writing and proven organisational skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Reporting skills
- Social and digital media expertise
- Ability to think outside the box whilst also taking direction.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ideal candidate with have a knowledge of the Irish food media and emerging food trends.
- Comfortable working as part of a small dedicated team.
- 1 -2 years experience in a PR / marketing environment
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills
- Strong and passionate about social media
- A can-do attitude
- Punctual, diligent with a good sense of humour