Food PR is a boutique PR and communications agency with nationwide clients. It is a busy hub of creativity, hard work and big results. We work with leading names in the food world within a fast-paced agency.
This role would suit a confident, creative, and capable communications professional Based in a bustling, dynamic co-working office space you will be either office based with some travel, or hybrid. Travel will be required.
You will be working directly with Agency Director and will learn a huge amount in a trusted position. Food PR is a fast-paced therefore you must be reliable, steady and focused.
- Working with Director in managing the smooth running of the agency and campaigns
- Media relations – assisting with the timely response to media inquiries
- General Marketing and social media tasks
- Daily efficient use of project management platform
- Admin skills – filing, reporting, sharing document and maintaining project management system.
- Reporting – compiling monthly and end of campaign reports and press converge books
- Drafting press releases, media lists and online content
- Creating dynamic social media content for clients and our own platforms
- General administration
Very strong admin skills are required for this role, along with excellent writing skills, content creation and an eye for detail.
- 1-2 years at Account Executive level.
- Excellent software and project management skills.
- A digital native with experience in the use of social media for business particularly Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Proven writing skills – for online and offline.
- Excellent reporting and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of the Irish food, hospitality and consumer media landscape.
- Ability to work on own initiative and set priorities.
- Hardworking and ambitious with a passion for developing your career. Self-motivated with a positive, friendly attitude.
- BA Degree / Post Grad in English, Journalism, PR or similar.
If you want to have a fun, creative, challenging and delicious PR career – join us.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter outlining their career achievements to date and ambitions for the future along with salary expectations for the role to [email protected]
Questions about the role can be directed to olivia @foodpr.ie. Please make the subject line: PR Executive.